How can I check in when travelling with Air Algérie?
Air Algérie offers its passengers two ways of check-in:
- Online Check-in, using the service on the official website.
- Airport Check-in, this method being available both at the check-in counters and at the express check-in kiosks.
When must I check in when travelling with Air Algérie?
Passengers must be aware of the fact that the registration desks are opened:
- For domestic flights: 3 hours before departure time.
- For international flights: 4 hours before departure time.
It is also important to know that there is also a time limit for check-in:
- For domestic flights – 45 minutes before departure time.
- For international flights – 1 hour before departure time.
On the other hand, online registration is available from 24 hours and until 3 hours prior to flight departure.
The Online Check-in service allows the travelers to choose their seats and print their check-in receipt. Since this check-in confirmation receipt does not stand for a boarding pass, travelers must get their boarding passes from Air Algérie check-in desks at the airport. Check-in can be cancelled if the travelers are not present at the check-in desk at the specified time.
Travelers should also know that on the e-ticket flights, the e-mails they shall receive shall replace the traditional ticket.
Online Check-in is available to all the passengers who choose Air Algérie as their flying company and have electronic tickets only.
The Online Check-in service can be used from the following departure stations:
- In Algeria: Algiers, Annaba, Batna, Bechar, Bejaia, Chlef, Constantine, Ghardaia, Hassi Messaoud, Oran, Ouargla, Setif, Tebessa, Tindouf, Tlemcen.
- Abroad: Amman, Beijing, Casablanca, Dubai, London, Marseille, Montreal, Paris, Tunis.
The Online Check-in service is unavailable for:
- Groups larger than 9 persons (infants younger than 2 years old are excluded from the rule).
- Travelers in need of special assistance (wheelchair, stretcher etc.).
- Unaccompanied Minors.
Passengers who performed the Online Check-in must arrive at the airport within certain time limits, depending on whether they possess luggage or not. Those with luggage should be there at least 3 hours in advance, while those without can be present at the airport 1 hour before departure for domestic flights, and 1 hour and a half for international flights.
In order for the passengers not to risk missing their flights, they are advised to remember the time limits noted on their travelling tickets, since some airports and terminals might be away from each other.
If you are not present at the boarding gate 15 minutes before flight departure, they might be unable to board and their baggage offloaded.