Is there online check-in available for Aircalin?
Yes, Aircalin offers Internet Check-in via its website. For flights departing from Noumea, Internet Check-in can also be completed at the Internet kiosk provided at La Tontouta International Airport to help with the check-in procedure and to speed up access to the baggage counter.
How early should I check in at the Aircalin counter?
For information to help you plan your arrival at the airport properly and board the plane in time, please check your ticket and, if needed, contact the airline. It is recommended to check in 2-3 hours before departure time.
To spare time and for less stress at the airport, Internet Check-in is available between 30 hours and 30 minutes before the check-in deadline for your flight. To access Internet Check-in, you need to have an electronic ticket.
Due to immigration requirements, Internet Check-in is only available for the following flights:
- From Noumea to Paris*, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Port Vila, Wallis, Nadi, Papeete.
- From Tokyo, Osaka and Papeete to Noumea.
- From Wallis to Noumea and Nadi.
*From Paris, use the Online Check-in service of the partner airline (Air France, KLM, or Finnair) that operates the first leg of your journey.
You can complete Internet Check-in in a few steps:
- Identify yourself with the booking reference or E-ticket number.
- Choose a seat, including a seat offering more space or located in the first rows of the cabin (Seat Plus selection – paid service).
- Order a special meal.
- Pre-pay for excess luggage at a 20% discount price compared to airport price.
- Print the boarding pass and, optional, the travel itinerary.
At La Tontouta airport, you will spare some valuable time thanks to a dedicated Bag Drop-off counter. At other airports, Aircalin check-in counters will be at your disposal.