How can I check in for my Air Europa flight?
In addition to checking-in at the check-in counter, passengers also have the option to check-in online for most flights operated by Air Europa.
What check-in times should I take into consideration when flying with Air Europa?
The check-in deadline is the time before which the passenger should have obtained the boarding pass and, if case, checked baggage, and after which Air Europa reserves the right to cancel passenger reservations and reassign seats to passenger registered on a waiting list.
In the interest of punctual flight departures, and due to increased airport security measures, the check-in deadline, unless otherwise stated, is 60 minutes before departure for all intercontinental flights and 45 minutes for all national and European flights. Different times may be established by local regulations for passengers with special needs.
Obtaining your boarding pass online can be done from a computer, but also via Air Europa app available for iPhone and iPad, Android and BlackBerry mobile devices. The new Air Europa app for iPhone/iPad allows you to send your boarding pass to Passbook. Even if you forget to send the boarding pass at time of check-in, you can do it later from the My Bookings section.
Printing the boarding pass for your Air Europa flight is available:
- Between 48 and 1 hours before departure for flights from:
- Europe, including Spain.
- Dakar to Madrid.
- Buenos Aires, Cancun, Caracas, Havana, La Romana, Lima, Montevideo, Punta Cana, Salvador de Bahia, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Santiago de Chile, Santo Domingo, and Sao Paulo.
- Between 24 and 1 hours prior to departure for flights from New York, San Juan and Miami. When departing from these cities, for security reasons, you should contact Air Europa check-in desk at the airport.
For the following passengers, online boarding passes are not available:
- Passengers who have notified Air Europa of a special requirement.
- Unaccompanied Minors.
- Passengers traveling with animals in the cabin.
Passengers can go to the boarding gate 45 minutes before the flight’s departure time for all national and European flights, and 60 minutes for all Air Europa intercontinental flights. Passengers who have not obtained a boarding pass online need to check luggage in must allow sufficient time to go to the check-in desk before it closes.