What is Air Mandalay’s policy on hand baggage?
On Air Mandalay flights, you are allowed to take with you in the passenger cabin only one personal item. The following personal items may be taken on board as hand baggage:
- Lady’s handbag or purse (appropriate to normal traveling and not used as a container for the transportation of articles which would otherwise be regarded as baggage).
- An overcoat, wrap or blanket.
- An umbrella or walking stick.
- A small photo/video camera and/or a pair of binoculars/transistor without cells.
- A reasonable amount of reading materials for the flight.
- Infant food for consumption in flight.
- An infant carrying basket or bassinet (may also be carried as checked baggage).
- For infants paying 10% of the fare, one fully collapsible stroller/pushchair.
- A fully collapsible wheelchair and/or a pair of crutches and/or braces or other prosthetic devices.
What is Air Mandalay’s policy on checked baggage?
For adult or child (paying half fare) passengers, a free baggage allowance of 20 kg is permitted. There is no free baggage allowance for infants paying 10% of the adult fare.
Excess and Special Baggage
Baggage in excess of the 20 kilos free baggage allowance will be charged at the excess baggage rate, available upon request to Air Mandalay. Carriage of excess baggage is subject to available space on Air Mandalay aircraft.
Carriage of special baggage, such as golf and scuba diving equipment, as checked baggage is subject to space availability and payment of special excess baggage fees.
For more information on excess and special baggage, contact your travel agent, an Air Mandalay office or Air Mandalay Call Centre.