Is there Online Check-in available for Fiji Airways?
Fiji Airways offers Online Check-in for most international flights.
What are the check-in times for Fiji Airways flights?
To ensure that flights leave on time, Fiji Airways requests you to allow ample time for check-in, particularly during holidays and peak travel periods.
For international flights, you should arrive at the airport 3 hours prior to your flight departure time. Check-in closes 1 hour prior to departure for all international flights.
For domestic Fiji flights, you should arrive at the airport 90 minutes before your flight departure time. Check-in for Fiji Link flights closes 30 minutes prior to departure.
Online Check-in is available from 24 hours to 4 hours before departure for the following flights:
- Fiji Airways international flights to/from the US, Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
- Fiji Airways regional flights from Nadi or Suva to Apia, Funafuti, Honiara, Kiritimati, Nuku’alofa, Port Vila, Tarawa.
- Fiji Link domestic flights between Suva and Nadi and between Suva/Nadi and Labasa.
Passengers with special requests can still check in online, but in some instances, the boarding pass may be issued only at the airport. For group bookings of 9 or more people, Online Check-in is available but only individually. Unaccompanied Minors cannot use Online Check-in.
During Online Check-in, you cannot select an exit row, extra legroom or bassinet seat. Exit row and extra legroom seats are available only at the airport, for a fee and on a first-come-first-serve basis. Also, bassinet seats will be allocated to passengers traveling with infants who have made a bassinet request at the time of booking.
After completing Online Check-in, you can print the boarding pass, but all passengers need to present themselves at the Express Bag Drop counter at the airport:
- With hand baggage only – to have their cabin bag weighed and tagged prior to boarding.
- With checked baggage – to drop their checked luggage and pay excess baggage fees, if applicable.